Ruth’s House depends on community support to stay open. We are grateful for your donation!
Please call to have any large donation items approved BEFORE dropping them off. Contact Sandy, our Donations Coordinator, at 507-334-5043 or email@example.com.
Donations may be brought to the shelter at the following times:
Tuesdays, 4-6 p.m.
- paper towels, bath tissue, facial tissue, coffee
- laundry soap, cleaning supplies
- any item on our current Needs List (which can also be found on our facebook page, this website, and the weekend edition of the local paper)
- new or gently used small furniture items such as dressers, end tables, tables and chairs
- small appliances such as toasters, irons, mixers
Not Accepted Items:
- washers and dryers
- office furniture
- entertainment centers
- computers, printers & cartridges, cell phones and electronics
- cribs and car seats
* Accepted only if specified on our current Needs List.