Ruth’s House depends on community support to stay open. We are grateful for your donation!
Donations may be brought to the shelter at the following times:
Tuesdays, 1-4 p.m.
Saturdays, noon–2 p.m.
- paper towels, bath tissue, facial tissue, coffee
- laundry soap, cleaning supplies
- any item on our current Needs List (which can also be found on our facebook page, this website, and the weekend edition of the local paper)
- new or gently used small furniture items such as dressers, end tables, tables and chairs
- small appliances such as toasters, irons, mixers
Not Accepted Items:
- washers and dryers
- office furniture
- entertainment centers
- computers, printers & cartridges, cell phones and electronics
- cribs and car seats
* Accepted only if specified on our current Needs List.