Ruth's House



Ruth’s House offers  emergency/transitional shelter. Learn About Our Housing Programs.

To apply to live at Ruth’s House, please download and complete the application form and save it to your computer.

Intake days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am-4pm.   Upon intake, residents are limited to two bags per person.

Application Form

You then have four ways to get the application to us:

  • Email the completed form as an attachment at
  • Print out the application and bring it to Ruth’s House in person.
  • Mail the printed form to Ruth’s House.
  • Fax it to us at 507-334-2487.

If you have any questions, please call us at 507-332-2236.