Ruth’s House offers emergency/transitional shelter. Learn About Our Housing Programs.
To apply to live at Ruth’s House, please complete the application form and return to the Program Director to be added to the wait list.
Intake days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am-4pm. Upon intake, residents are limited to two bags per person.Ruth’s House Application Form
You then have four ways to get the application to us:
- Email the completed form as an attachment at email@example.com
- Print out the application and bring it to Ruth’s House in person.
- Mail the printed form to Ruth’s House.
- Fax it to us at 507-334-2487.
If you have any questions, please call us at 507-332-2236.
Sarah’s House is a safe sober living space, in Northfield, designed to help women transition to healthy independent living. A caseworker will help residents set goals, locate resources, find employment and develop coping skills. Sarah’s House provides a structured step-down approach after in-patient treatment. Click Apply below to apply to Sarah’s House.
Please contact Meghan for addition information – 507-332-2236 or firstname.lastname@example.orgSarah’s House Application Form
You can send the completed application:
- E-mail to email@example.com
- Fax 507-334-2487 attn: Meghan Sawicki