Current and Ongoing Needs List
Did you know you can raise money for Ruth’s House each time you make an Amazon purchase? The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible smile.amazon.com purchases.
We also have a Target Wishlist. You can shop in-store at Target or online and ship directly to us.
Items on the NEEDS LIST may be dropped off at our shelter in Faribault (call 507-332-2236 for directions)
Current Needs Lists
- Dish Sponges
- Lysol Spray
- Lysol Wipes
- Dryer Sheets
- Caffeniated ground coffee
- Non alcoholic mouthwash
- Pint, gallon, and sandwich bags
- C & D Batteries
- Fabuloso Floor Cleaner
Ruth’s House thanks the Rice County community for their generous donations, which go to provide basic needs to local families.
If you would like to offer other items please check our our Donation Policy, which lists items we accept as well as those we cannot accept. Then contact our Donations Coordinator, Sherri, at 507-332-2236 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have your donation items approved before dropping them off.
Ongoing Needs List
- Paper products: Toilet paper, 13-gallon trash bags, paper towels
- Cleaning products: Laundry detergent, dish soap, disinfectant wipes & spray, Fabuloso floor cleaner
- Baby items: Swim Diapers
- Household: AA and AAA batteries
- Hygiene: Over-the-counter pain and allergy medicine, hand soap, toilet cleaner, sponges & steel wool
Thank you and please stay posted each week for ways you can offer support! It costs approximately $1000 per day for Ruth’s House to operate the transitional shelter.