Current and Ongoing Needs List
Did you know you can raise money for Ruth’s House each time you make an Amazon purchase? The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible smile.amazon.com purchases. It’s also easy to shop from our Amazon wish list.
Items on the NEEDS LIST can be dropped off at our shelter in Faribault (call 507-332-2236 for directions) Tuesdays from 1-4 p.m and Saturdays from noon–2 p.m. If you need to make other arrangements contact our Donations Coordinator, Sandy, at 507-581-1374 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Needs Lists
- paper towels
- cold medicines (without alcohol as an ingredient)
- baby monitors (2)
- saran wrap (or similar)
- new child booster seat
- garbage bags
- children’s Tylenol/ibuprofen/Advil
- Ziploc bags (sandwich, quart and gallon sizes)
- diapers (sizes 5&6)
If you would like to offer other items please check our our Donation Policy, which lists items we accept as well as those we cannot accept. Then contact our Donations Coordinator, Sandy, at 507-581-1374 or email@example.com to have your donation items approved before dropping them off.
Ongoing Needs List
- Paper products: Toilet paper, facial tissues, and paper towels.
- Cleaning products: Laundry detergent, dishwasher soap, and fabric softener.
- Personal care products: Toothpaste, shampoo, liquid hand soap, and feminine care products.
Thank you and please stay posted each week for ways you can offer support! It costs approximately $500 per day for Ruth’s House to operate the transitional shelter.